24 Feb 2006

A Letter to My Gang from SMCH

I received Bee Teng's e-mail this morning. It makes me recall our old time...

Really happy that we share our happiness and sadness since 1988. Wow, 18 years ago. 18 years made us changed a lot, from teenagers to men or women in 30s. I believe we gained and lost a lot within these 18 years. The happiest thing is we are still best friends after going through ups and downs in the past.

I always believe that our life will become better and better after we gained more experience. For sure, we have our wisdom of life too.

No matter how things go, do remember that we'll always support each others.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 01 August, 2006 23:04, Blogger 碧绿荷塘 said...

Is my pleasure to own a bunch of good friends so nice like you. Is really not easy to maintain friendship from our school days till now as you now our age, he he... Especially some of us married, stay and work at different country, everyone busy with their own life. Feel very grateful when everyone try to make their best to meet each other, thanks to all our friends from SMCH...

05/05/2006 08:07
Published by: Bee Teng


___________________________________


Hey, do you still remember that a guy name Tan Kok Kiat from SMCH? He is one of our remove classmate and I meet him at my cousin wedding last weekend, it seems he is my cousin's best friend, he he... Just realise the world is so small, anyway, he ask me to send his regards to all of you.

09/05/2006 02:00
Published by: Bee Teng


___________________________________


Yes, I do remember his face.
If I'm not mistaken, he was Jack and Kit Hoe's classmate in primary school.

11/05/2006 04:07
Published by: Giek Lian (http://spaces.msn.com/gltan/)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home